Applications are invited from general public for booking of Residential Apartments in the Affordable Housing Project proposed to be developed as per terms and conditions of the policy prescribed by the Town & Country Planning Department, Government of Haryana vide notification no PF-27/48921 dated 19th August, 2013 (details available at the Department website, ie. www.tcpharyana.gov.in).
Coloniser/Developer: SUNCITY PROJECTS PVT. LTD.
License No. 03 of Year 2015, Building Plan Approved Vide Memo No. ZP-1093/AD (RA)/2015/22078 dated 9/11/2015
Sector 102, Gurgaon, Haryana
Project Area: 5.00 acres comprising a Total of 761 number of apartments. Out of which 5% flats are reserved for management quota and 95% for general
Community Facilities: One Community Hall of 2000 Sq. ft and One Angarwadi-cum-Creche of 2000 Sq. ft.
Category 1: 2BHK TYPE-1 384 no. of apartments of 532 sq ft (i.e. 49.42 sq m) (approx) carpet area and balcony with an aggregated area of 100 sq ft (i.e. 9.29 sq m) (approx) with a two-wheeler parking.
Category 2: 2BHK TYPE-2 377 no. of apartments of 518 sq ft (i.e. 48.12 sq m) (approx) carpet area and balcony with an aggregated area of 87.5 sq ft (i.e. 8.12 sq m) (approx) with a two-wheeler parking.
Allotment Rate of Apartment (all inclusive) + Taxes & other charges as applicable
Category 1: Rs. 21.78/- Lakh per apartment.
Category 2: Rs. 21.16/- Lakh per apartment.
The above rate is all-inclusive cost of apartment as per rates prescribed under the policy notified vide no. PF-27/48921 dated 19.08.2013 (details available at the department website, ie. www.tcpharyana.gov.in).
1. The applicant should not be debarred from entering into legally binding contract under any prevailing law.
2. Any person can apply but person which includes his/her spouse or his/her dependent children who do not own any flat/ plot in any HUDA developed colony/ sector or any licenced colony in any of the Urban Areas in Hayana, UT of Chandigarh and NCT Delhi shall be given first preference in allotment of flats.
3. Any applicant can make only one application. Any successful applicant under this policy shall not be eligible for allotment of other flat under this policy in any other colony. In case, he/ she is successful in more than one colony, he/ she will have choice of retain only one flat.
1. The allotment of apartments shall be done through draw of lots in the presence of a committee consisting of Deputy Commissioner or his representative (at least of the cadre of Haryana Civil Services), Senior Town Planner (Circle office), DTP of the concerned district and the representative of coloniser concerned.
2. After fixation of date for draw of lots, an advertisement shall be issued by the Developer informing the applicants about the details regarding date/ time and venue of the draw of lots in the same newspapers in which the original advertisement was issued.
3. For detailed criteria and time-frame to be adopted for scrutiny and allotment, the applicants may also refer to the details in the Affordable Housing Policy 2013 notified vide no. PF-27/48921date 19th August, 2013. (available at the Department website, i.e., tcpharyana.gov.in).